Paclitaxel For Injection :-
Paclitaxel Injection is an anti-cancer chemotherapy drug classified as a plant alkaloid, a taxane and an antimicrotubule agent. Paclitaxel is used for the treatment of breast, ovarian, prostate, melanoma, esophageal, as well as other types of solid tumor cancers. It has also been used in Kaposi's sarcoma.
Paclitaxel is a cancer medication that interferes with the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body.
Paclitaxel is used to treat breast cancer, ovarian cancer, and lung cancer. It is also used to treat AIDS-related Kaposi's sarcoma.
- Slow heart rate
- Pale skin, easy bruising or bleeding, unusual weakness
- Fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms
- White patches or sores inside your mouth or on your lips
- Anti-tumor drug
- Majorly used for treating advanced tissue sarcoma
- Longer shelf life
- Available in: 300 mg / 5 ml
904, 9th floor, Sunshine Tower, Senapati Bapat Marg, Dadar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400012, India