- 33 INR
- Specific Drug
- 2.5 mg
- Adults, Women
Glucored from Sun Pharma Aztec (glibenclamide 2.5 mg, metformin hydrochloride 400 mg.) is an anti-diabetic medicine that helps control blood sugar levels in patients with type 2 diabetes (non-insulin-dependent diabetes). It is a combination of two oral diabetes medicines, Glyburide (Glibenclamide) and Metformin, which works by stimulating the release of your body’s natural insulin. It is used along with a diet and exercise program to lower high blood sugar in patients. By controlling high blood sugar, Glyburide (Glibenclamide)–Metformin helps prevent kidney disease, heart disease, nerve problems, strokes, impotence, and blindness.
Manufacturer: Sun Pharma
You should not use this medication if you are allergic to glyburide, or:
- if you are being treated with bosentan (Tracleer);
- if you have type 1 diabetes; or
- if you are in a state of diabetic ketoacidosis (call your doctor for treatment with insulin).
To make sure you can safely take glyburide, tell your doctor if you have any of these other conditions:
- hemolytic anemia (a lack of red blood cells);
- an enzyme deficiency called glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency (G6PD);
- a nerve disorder affecting bodily functions;
- liver or kidney disease;
- if you are allergic to sulfa drugs; or
- if you have been using insulin or taking chlorpropamide (Diabinese).
Certain oral diabetes medications may increase your risk of serious heart problems. However, not treating your diabetes can damage your heart and other organs. Talk to your doctor about the risks and benefits of treating your diabetes with glyburide.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000000 Per Week
- 1 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
904, 9th floor, Sunshine Tower, Senapati Bapat Marg, Dadar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400012, India