- 1 Lac
- 20/Vial INR
- 250 Mg
- Adults, Women
Fluorouracil is generally used in combination with other medications to treat colon cancer or rectal cancer (cancer that begins in the large intestine) that has gotten worse or spread to other parts of the body. Fluorouracil is used in combination with other medications to treat certain types of breast cancer after surgery to remove the tumor or radiation therapy. Fluorouracil is also used to treat cancer of the pancreas and stomach cancer. Fluorouracil is in a class of medications called antimetabolites. It works by slowing or stopping the growth of cancer cells in your body.
Drug type: 5-fluorouracil is an anti-cancer antineoplastic or cytotoxic hemotherapy drug. 5-fluorouracil is classified as an antimetabolite.
What this drug is used for :
- Colon and rectal cancer.
- Breast cancer.
- Gastrointestinal cancers including: anal, esphageal, pancreas and gastric (stomach).
- Head and neck cancer - Hepatoma (liver cancer).
- Ovarian cancer.
- Topical use (cream or solution) in basal cell cancer of the skin and actinic keratoses.-see document fluorouracil (cream).
- Anticancer drug
- Hygienically prepared
- Precise pH value
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1 Lac Per Week
- 1 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
904, 9th floor, Sunshine Tower, Senapati Bapat Marg, Dadar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400012, India