The medication DOBIER-S 250MG/5ML we offer is a sympathomimetic compound utilized in the treatment of cardiogenic shock and heart failure. It excites the heart muscle and betters blood flow by assisting the heart pump better. Used in short-term to medicate cardiac decompensation due to vitiated heart muscle, it is normally conferred after different other heart medicines that have been well-tried without success. DOBIER-S 250MG/5ML may also be put-upon for purposes not tabulated in this medication guide.
Contraindicated in patients with:
- Idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis (Impediment of the flow of blood out of the left cavity due to the expansion of the ventricular body part)
Get emergency medical assistance if you experience any of these symtoms of an allergic reaction:
- Difficult breathing
- Swelling of the face, throat, lips or tongue.
- Shortness of breath
- Rapid weight gain
- Chest pain
- Fast or pounding heartbeats
- A light-headed feeling
- Chest tightness
- Dangerously high blood pressure-severe headache
- Burred vision
- Buzzing in your ears
- Uneven heartbeats
- Warmth, oozing, inflammation, or skin changes where the medication is injected.